Welcome to this documentation about how to write a mobile Flutter app from scratch. It is designed to give an overview to new developers on how to approach the quest of starting a new project. The target audience's knowledge level of Flutter can be described as beginners.
This ebook is for you if you...
- have started developing Flutter apps just recently
- are interested in becoming a Flutter developer
- are unsure how to organize your Flutter project files
- want to learn how the development process of other developers works
- want to get inspiration about different aspects of the development process
- want to suck as much knowledge from the internet as possible about Flutter
The contents and topics that we are going to cover include the following:
- Planning of app features
- Designing a basic app architecture
- Defining data models
- Setting up a local database
- Building a simple user interface
- Managing the application state
- Implementing the user workflow
Every section will be enhanced by working code examples that can also be found on GitHub. They are free and open-source, so don't hesitate to study and use them if you like.
You'll get an ebook in PDF format that contains various links to the code examples on GitHub.