Updated for 2023!
A major benefit is scalability. If your app has many users, you won't have a bottleneck when using Firebase. Maintenance is also a no-brainer because Google handles everything for you.
After reading this ebook, you"ll know about
- Setting up Firebase and cloud functions
- Writing, deploying, and calling cloud functions
- The differences between the available function types
- Regions, timezones, and logging
- Estimating costs
But why Firebase Cloud Functions?
- No hardware management needed
- Write backend code that runs in a controlled cloud environment
- Firebase events and HTTPS requests trigger support
- Interact with other Firebase services like Storage, Firestore, or Authentication
- Backed by Google
No matter if you want to develop small apps for personal use or big enterprise applications, Firebase Cloud Functions is the right choice when it comes to choosing a serverless framework.
Open questions? Ask me anything here.
But why should you buy this when the information can also be found on the internet for free?
The simple answer is time! Yes, you can find everything on the internet but it will cost you time. This guide will save you a lot of time for a rather small fee. So, it's up to you to decide if you want to invest the money!
What others say
You'll get an ebook in PDF format.