Cloud Firestore is part of the Google Firebase services and offers a flexible and scalable NoSQL cloud database. One of its key capabilities is the support for hierarchical structures. Data can be stored in documents and organized into collections. Besides that, it also has offline support and provides instant updates to connected devices when values change.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how to work with Cloud Firestore in an efficient and secure way.
The following topics will be covered:
- Difference between SQL and NoSQL databases
- Libraries to work with Cloud Firestore
- The data model behind Firestore
- Working with the Firebase Console
- Create, read, update, and delete data
- Advanced query functions like sorting and counting
- Access control with Firebase security rules
- Selecting the best location for your database
- Details about price calculations and cost reduction
Open questions? Ask me anything here.
But why should you buy this when the information can also be found on the internet for free?
The simple answer is time! Yes, you can find everything on the internet but it will cost you time. This guide will save you a lot of time for a rather small fee. So, it's up to you to decide if you want to invest the money!
You'll get an ebook in PDF format.