Firebase Remote Config is a cloud service that allows you to change your app's behavior and appearance without requiring users to download an app update. You can set default values that control how your app works and looks. Later, you can change these values for all users or just a specific group. Your app decides when to apply these updates, and it can check for them frequently without slowing down.
Here are some use cases than can be done with Firebase Remote Config:
- Only a fraction of the users receives new features
- Show platform and locale-specific images
- Show custom information for first-time app users
- Send notifications when a new Remote Config update is live
In this ebook, you will learn you need to know to work with Firebase Remote Config. The following topics will be covered:
- Firebase setup
- Working with parameters and conditions
- Loading strategies and real-time updates
- How to manage many configurations and projects
Open questions? Ask me anything here.
But why should you buy this when the information can also be found on the internet for free?
The simple answer is time! Yes, you can find everything on the internet but it will cost you time. This guide will save you a lot of time for a rather small fee. So, it's up to you to decide if you want to invest the money!
You'll get an ebook in PDF format.